Friday, September 11, 2015

End of the Week Roundup

Phew! What a week it has been! 
1. My last day of work (full time) was last Thursday. That evening Dave and I went to see my favorite author Christopher Moore and have him sign his new book for me. 
2. Friday was my 30th birthday and I went to the city with Dave and my parents for dinner at Fogo De Chao. It was so good but so expensive. 
3. Saturday Dave and I attended a wedding and made a ton of new friends. It was such a wonderful evening, a lifetime of happiness to the newly wedded couple!
4. Sunday Dave and my mom threw a surprise birthday picnic for me, by this time I was so exhausted but we spent the day playing Backyard Jenga and Backyard Yahtzee so it was a blast!
5. Monday we stopped up at my friend Becca's daughter's 1st birthday party. It's hard to believe that Marisol is one already but she is! 

6. Tuesday was the first day student teaching. It was exhausting if I'm being honest, but the second and third days were so much fun. I think I'm going to really enjoy myself!

7. Wednesday was Dave and my's anniversary, we had dinner at Wyebrook Farms, a local farm/restaurant near our home. Dinner was delicious!



This week has been incredibly busy but one week down in student teaching, 11 to go! How did your week turn out?

Image Map