Friday, September 27, 2013

End of the Week Roundup

It's Friday, so that means another EOTWR! 

1. Sunday I went ziplining, which I chronicled here and here. I loved everything about zipping and can't wait to do it again!


2. This is my 100th post! I'm so excited to have hit this milestone with my blog. Starting up Nicole Marica has really helped me be more adventurous and live a little more. I've also discovered how much I really enjoy writing. I always liked doing it but I never knew how much I did until now. 

3.  There is a taco restaurant close to my work and lately I've been obsessed  with that place. It's been there for a while but I didn't actually go there until about a month ago, and now I'm addicted. I have to go at least once a week or I start getting cravings that prevent me from being a functional member of society.

seriously this picture is making me crave them all over again...
4. My cousin shared this video with me yesterday and I love the message behind it. Even if you aren't religious, take the video's message to heart, it's powerful.




5. Seriously Ma, why must you insist on taking pictures of me while I'm sneak attacking Squishee??- Nibbler


That's it for this week! How was your week?


Follow: BLOGLOVIN ::  FACEBOOK 

Linking up with Lauren!