Friday, April 17, 2015

End of the Week Roundup

It's been a while since I did one of these posts. It's mainly because I have had a Thursday night class this semester (which is when I normally write this post up) and by the time I get home I'd either forget or be too tired to write up a post and also with the weather being colder there isn't much to roundup from the week. Anyway, here's the roundup for this week...well more like weekend.

1. Friday night I met up with two of my friends and had a small ladies game night.


2. Saturday was a busy day! First Dave and I went to a local library for their book sale....which if you know anything about me, you know this is a day I look forward to all year. 


3. After a great book haul, we headed over to our local movie tavern and saw Furious 7. If you don't know what The Movie Tavern is, it's a theater that serves meals with the movie. The seats are extra comfy and somewhat recline along with a swivel table to set your meal on. The food was good and the movie was good too. This is all I really have to say about the movie:


4. After the movie we went over to our local Ritas and grabbed our first water ice/custards of the year! 


5. Sunday I met up with my friend Gabby for lunch so we could catch up and I could give her the Doctor Who bear I made her. 


That's all I had for this week(end). How did your week go?