Wednesday, August 26, 2015

By The Numbers

I borrowed this post from Steph at Life According to Steph, thank you very much!

1 1/2- Number of weeks I have left before I student teach


1,000,000- Number of butterflies that flutter in my stomach every time I think about it


154,605 - Miles on my car





2- Number of times I've been ziplining


42 - Books I've read so far in 2015. I'm on number 43 and 44 as we speak.

47 - Books I read in 2014


21 - Books I read in 2013





4- The number of siblings I have


9 - The day of the month that I got married




11- Number of States Dave and I have visited together. 


4- My favorite number, also the day of my birthday


44- My field hockey number when I played for a year in 8th grade. I thought doubling my favorite number would bring me luck. I consider not breaking any bones lucky, so I guessed it worked. 


1- Number of years and sports I ever played in my life


0 - Broken bones 





6- Number of years it took me to complete my bachelors degree


Care to share some of yourself by the numbers?


Image Map