Friday, August 14, 2015

End of the Week Roundup

It's been a while since I've done one of these posts! I used to enjoy doing them because it reminded me to be grateful for the little moments from each week. 

1. Friday night was dinner with Aunt Penny and Uncle Chuck. Good food and great company is always the best way to start a weekend!





2. Saturday I spent the day sewing this romper together for a friend's baby's 1st birthday. I got the pattern off of Etsy. The first few days after I made the romper, I'm not going to lie I couldn't stop looking at it, I loved it so much. It was my second time trying a piece of clothing and the first time it turned out as well as it had. I definitely plan to make more to sell soon. 





3. Sunday was spent working on more sewing projects, like this t-shirt quilt in the making and a bear, while Dave installed our new window. 




4. Monday afternoon I met the teacher that I will be student teaching with and she seems really cool, so I have a feeling it'll be a great experience. Monday evening was the last teen book club I'll be hosting. I decided to step down a few months earlier because I knew there was a pretty good chance I would be student teaching. Next month we will meet one more time to have a goodbye party. This month we talked about the last book in the Divergent series, Allegiant. 





5. Wednesday night we went out to dinner with my in laws since it was my father in law's birthday. The meal was delicious!




6. Thursday night I was back at the school I'll be teaching at for "Meet the Teacher" night. It was really fun to meet a few of the students and chat with my host teacher. I'm very excited/nervous for what is to come!


That's all for this week, how was your week?


Image Map