Friday, November 21, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

Howdy! Happy Friday! 

1. Wednesday I woke up and literally thought it was Saturday. It was also the same day I wrote this post about irksome things. I had half a mind to add it to the list before I published it!



2. Saturday night I had dinner with my aunt and uncle and met their new puppy Colby. He is such a sweet, cuddly little guy. The end of the night he had fallen asleep in my arms. Is there anything better than puppies and kittens? 


3. I finished up two bears this week for a friend for Christmas. You can check out other things I've done on my Facebook page.


4. Sundays have become "Sons of Anarchy Sundays". Thanks to Netflix Dave and I get nothing done. 


5. There are very few things I like about winter/the cold. One of those things is how Nibs and Squish amp up the cuddles.


How was your week?