Monday, March 9, 2015

Egg in a Mug

This was previously a guest post on Steph's blog, Life According to Steph. It's too good not to share with you guys!
                    
I love eggs with add ons like ham, cheese, tomatoes, or bacon. The problem is that when I'm at work making a decent breakfast isn't always an option. That's where egg in a mug comes in! 

It's super simple, all you need is egg beaters and then whatever add ins you'd like! I use 1/2 cup of egg beaters (which is the equivalent of 2 eggs) and prefer the Laughing Cow creamy Swiss cheese with some deli ham sliced up. I also highly recommend spraying the mug with some cooking spray before you put the eggs in for easier cleanup. 

Here's how you do it:



 That's all there is to it! Super easy and quick! Please come visit me at my blog, I'd love to hear from you!