Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Travel Bucket List

Dave and I are prepping for a quick vacation to Chicago this weekend and it got me thinking about all the places we want to go. I decided that I should probably document somewhere a bucket list of places we want to go. This list is not exclusive, just ones that I want to highlight for you. 

1. Stay in a tree house

Dave and I want to visit all 50 states, right now we're at 10 states so we have a long way to go. One place I definitely want to stay in is a tree house. Airbnb has quite a few tree houses on their site, but this one in Georgia definitely is one I'd like to stay in. 


2. Go to Paris and stay in a room that has a view of the Eiffel Tower.

I found this hotel on Trip Advisor. I think it would be incredible to be able to wake up while on vacation and be able to see the tower every morning. If you're going to go to Paris, why not, right?


3. Sleep in a hotel where one wall is missing and I can see the scenery. 

Who am I kidding? This place is insanely gorgeous. It's pricey, so I'm going to have to start saving now. Infinity pool? Yes please!


What are some places you want to go on your bucket list?