Monday, January 20, 2014

Pinterest Recipes

One of my favorite things to pin on Pinterest (besides hair and makeup) are recipes. I normally only grocery shop once a month so before I go, I go through my pins and set aside the ones that I want to try out. There are a few all stars in my household that I go back to often (and some of which Dave absolutely loves):




I love chicken pot pie, almost as much as I love mashed potatoes. That's saying a lot. Not only is this recipe good, but it's really easy to make. And it looks so beautiful when it comes out of the oven, it looks like you slaved all day for this masterpiece when you didn't. 




Dave grew up on a good bit of prepared and boxed food, so one of his favorite meals is On-Cor's Salisbury Steak. I, however, am not a fan of mystery meat and the meat in those frozen meals is suspect. Enter in this recipe, it tastes exactly like the salisbury steaks Dave loves, and I know exactly what meat is going into the dish. 



These are so good. Dave practically runs around the house like a little kid that you just told was going to Disneyland when he hears I'm making these. Seriously, if you make anything on this list, make these. Tonight. 



They taste exactly Red Lobster's biscuits but better because you made them. Whenever Dave and I want some type of bread at dinner, this is the recipe we always pull out and make. Plus they taste awesome the next day microwaved for a few seconds. 

What are some of your favorite recipes that you've pinned? Share the link below in comments, I always love checking out new recipes!


                                            Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest Image Map