Friday, June 21, 2013

End of the Week Roundup

Another Friday has come upon us, and for that I am grateful!

1. Becca was married Saturday, it was a perfect day for a beautiful wedding! I was lucky enough to be one of her bridesmaids and it was a huge honor to stand up there with her for the occasion. Becca and Bob's family and friends are amazing people and I've enjoyed getting to know all of them and even forming a few new friendships too. 


The sunglasses were a bridesmaid gift from Becca. I'm obsessed with them!
2. While getting my makeup done for the wedding on Saturday, the woman who did it also taught me how to pose (which you can see in the picture above). Sunday, Father's Day, while goofing around, I "taught" my step-dad, Brian, how to "pose". It took a lot to keep it together for these two pics, my dad is hilarious and when we get together my mother is often left shaking her head at our antics.



3. This has to be my best photobomb ever...Do you see the resemblance? 



4. This week I stopped at the fabric store and picked up some fabric for a quilt I am going to make. I can't tell you how excited I am to start quilting again, its been a very very long time. 

5. I just realized I have a week to finish a 200 page book and write a six page paper....like literally just realized that as I was typing up this post. Let the panic ensue, I'm an idiot! 

On that note, pray for me while you are out enjoying the summer! I'll be sitting inside and frantically finishing my homework! 

I am linking up with Lauren at Lauren Elizabeth. If you are visiting me from her site, welcome! Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you and, if you have a blog of your own, check your blog out!