Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Currently...

I borrowed this post idea from Living in Yellow, I thought it was a neat way to share some things about me currently. Here goes nothing!

Purchasing: My first legit maxi dress...I know, I know crazy right! I was hesitant to joint the maxi dress bandwagon (I mean come on, the name alone is a turn off for me), but wow. Comfy and cute? Yes please!




Looking forward to: Legitimately checking off items from my summer checklist (I've already been scouting drive in theaters!!!), going on my mini vacation with Dave.

Listening to: The thunderstorm that is occurring outside my house as I type this portion of the post.... Music-wise: Cups by Anna Kendrick, Next Girl by the Black Keys, Same Love by Mackelmore, The Lengths by The Black Keys, Hell on Heels by the Pistol Annies

Reading: The Cydonian Pyramid by Pete Hautman...its the second book in the Klaatu Diskos series. I had the teens read the first book The Obsidian Blade last October for the book club and they loved it. The second book just came out in May. So far, its just as good as the first book and I'm pretty sure the teens are going to love this one too.

Feeling: Hungry. Sorry nothing too deep here.

Craving: Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips...I've never had them. Why am I craving them? Because they are literally everywhere I turn. I want to try them so bad. Touché marketers...touché.

Wondering: About blog post ideas...boring I know. I have some great adventures in the works, so we will see how that pans out.

So that's me "currently"...how about you?