Friday, June 6, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

How has everyone's week been? All this talk about getting a new camera and I'm a little short on pictures this week, eep! Sorry! 

1. I mentioned Monday that I just bought a new camera. Dave got an email yesterday from Best Buy that this camera was now on sale with a tripod, extra lens and memory card for $75 more than what I originally paid for the camera (the extra lens alone is $200!). I was soooo mad, but Dave went back to the store and was able to upgrade so now I've got some extra goodies to play with! I'm so excited to see what I can do with this camera! 

2. Sunday was my graduation party. I talked a bit Wednesday about all the creative things my mom did to make the party a success, and of course I had to throw in a picture of my dad and I being goofballs again...since I didn't think you got enough of it last week!



3. This week, my neighbor and I started walking the neighborhood. Its nice to get some exercise in and being able to chat with her, I have no idea why we didn't start sooner!

4. Squish enjoying the sunlight and trying (and doing a great job of) to look cute for Momma.



5. Nibbler looking pensive...you know for a cat who hates having his picture taken he sure does take good ones.




Loving this song! Most definitely backing my azz up to this one!