Friday, June 13, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

It's rained this whole week. That only means one thing: I'd rather be curled up in bed with a book. Here's the roundup for the week:

1. Over the weekend I finished up a baby quilt for my friend and started another T-shirt quilt I was hired to make. I think I've made more quilts this year in the past five years...



2. This week was the week of yummy goodies for me. First up one of my co-workers surprised me with a cupcake made especially for me by her daughter. It was so sweet (both physically and emotionally)!


 3. Next, my friend Sheena surprised me the next day with homemade brownies. Bikini season smishini season. Or whatever. 



4. This meme had me cracking up so bad at work, I had to put my head down on the desk to stop.




5. Over the weekend I also finished up "thank you" notes from my party. Nibbler was apparently working just as hard. 



And finally....because this was and always will be my JAM!