Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Beauty Repurchases

I have a short attention span when it comes to beauty products. Most of the time I don't even finish a product before I buy something new. Which would explain why I have so many tubes of mascara and eyeliner pencils. Anyway, every once in a while I find a product that I completely use up and buy again. The following items are things that I've repurchased multiple times and normally use on a daily basis. Most of these products I've already mentioned on previous beauty favorites posts, but they are absolutely worth mentioning again. Without further adieu:




I love, love, love this lip balm. It gives me the perfect amount of subtle color to give me a MLBB (my lips but better) look. My first tube melted at my graduation because I couldn't be without it.



Before I tried this primer, I was not the least bit interested in BB cream (or any other in the alphabet for that matter). I need a bit more coverage for my face because I normally have breakouts on my chin and my cheeks are a little redder than the rest of my fact. This stuff was completely different. It provides great coverage (not full coverage, but it's a good start), SPF protection, and is a  decent primer to the foundation I normally use (which is listed below). 



I love this highlighter. The application makes it easy to use and apply to my face, and it provides such a great highlight. When I take the time to contour my face, this is my go to highlighter, it makes such a difference! 


When I first heard gel eyeliner, I wanted to run for the hills. But I had a freebie to use under the old Ulta rewards and I figured since it was free, it wouldn't hurt to try it out. I'm so glad I did, it ended up being my new favorite go to eyeliner. It glides on smoothly, just like gel eyeliner, but since it's in the form of a pencil, I find the application so much easier. The staying power is great too!


The best compliment I ever got for my eyelashes was when I was wearing this mascara. A girl walked up to me and asked me if I was wearing false lashes because they looked so long and full. I love this mascara, it doesn't clump and really defines my lashes. Plus it still leaves my lashes looking soft and natural. One of my biggest pet peeves about some other brand name popular mascaras is how obvious it is that you are wearing mascara because they are clumpy, thick, and make your lashes look like you have tar on them. This mascara gives you the definition you need, while still looking natural. 


The first time my sister in law gave me this blush to wear, I thought she was nuts. The deep pink on the left hand side seemed way to dark for my fair skin, but when I tried it on it was perfect for me. I love Aveda's products so much. I used to wear their foundation all the time, but I went through it too quickly to be able to purchase it consistently. This blush is still my favorite go to blush, regardless of where I am going because it is so flattering. 


For years I swore there was no "right" product for me when it came to foundation. I hated liquid foundations, but powder foundations didn't provide the full coverage I needed. Aveda's inner light mineral foundation was great but I went through a container a month, which was getting to be a bit too pricey for me. Enter in this foundation. For about $10 more than the Aveda foundation, this stuff will last me at least 6 months AND gives me the coverage I need. I absolutely love this foundation.

What are some of your makeup repurchases?