Friday, July 25, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

This week has been a great week! It's definitely been one of those weeks where I can hear myself saying over and over in my mind "life is good". 

1. The week began with lunch with my girls, Sheena and Lola. I'm lucky to have friends like these two. 



2. When I heard about the share a coke promo, I thought it was silly when I'd see people hunting through bins and coolers trying to find their name. Then I went down for lunch to the cafeteria at my work (which I haven't really been going to lately) and there it was--my name on a coke bottle--right front and center. Its like it was put there specifically for me, so I had to get it of course and flaunt it off. 



3. Thursday night Dave and I had a date night and went to this amazing place called Wyebrook Farms. I have a post planned to go a bit more in depth on the restaurant, but I will say it was such a great time. 



4. I'm currently obsessed with listening to this song over and over again. It reminds me of Dave. Yes I'm sorry, I'm one of those girls who's like "oh this song is totally about me" and yes I'm aware that there are probably at least a million other girls claiming the same thing. 



5. Nibbler and Squish normally fall asleep cuddling up to Dave. Whoever gets there first gets to cuddle him, but Sunday night they decided to call and truce and both cuddle their papa, and it was so darn cute.