Friday, July 18, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

It's been almost a month since I did an "End of the Week Roundup Post". That's crazy...I didn't think it was that long! I'm sure you all missed a weekly picture of Nibs and Squish sooooo much.

1. Last Friday (as you may have surmised from that day's post), it was Dave's birthday. I invited his parents up for a small dinner and they brought up our nephews. Since they live about two and a half hours away from us we don't get to see them very often. It was so much fun hanging out with them, and I got a few good pictures of them with my camera.


2. Since it was Dave's big 3-0, we had to continue the party into Sunday, when my mom had a picnic for him. It was so nice being surrounded by family and just laughing the whole day. 


3. With everything that's been going on, dealing with my emotions has been tough. There's definitely been some ups and some downs. Someone said to me "without rain there would be no rainbows", and it has really stuck with me. Even when it hurts, it feels good to know that I can feel and that by being able to feel I am working through all this. I feel a bigger post about that rumbling around in my brain, but either way, I can finally say with certainty that I am doing okay. 


4. I caught Dave and Squish sleeping like this Sunday morning. They literally were holding hands/paws while they slept. You know you want to say it....awwwwwwwwww


5. When Nibbler knows he isn't supposed to be somewhere, he doesn't own up to it. He just plays stupid like "I wasn't supposed to do that?!? Well I'll be!". Hence the look on his face when I caught him chilling on my coffee table. 


How was your week?