Friday, February 13, 2015

End of the Week Roundup

Happy Friday the 13th!

1. Last Friday I observed at a local school in an ELL (English Language Learners) classroom. What that means (if you don’t know) is that the student’s in the classes I observed had a first language that was not English. I met so many different people from all over the world and all of them were so sweet and kind. It was so much fun communicating with them, even if we didn’t understand each other at first, we always ended up connecting.

2. Friday night I went over to my friend’s house with the intension of having dinner and watching a movie. Then we pulled up Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart’s lip sync battle and fell down the wormhole of lip sync offs. I’m thinking for my 30th this year having a lip sync off party of my own…hmmmm……



3. Ashley told me to look up “Infertility Humor” on pinterest. It was hilarious and I spent most of my night Wednesday night laughing so hard I was crying.



4. Have you ever wondered what you looked like while running for you life?


5. Tomorrow is Valentine’s day, so I leave you with this ecard