Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Picture Outtakes

I have yet to meet a cat that enjoys being dressed up. All of my cats have hated it, but I knew I had to do something for you guys for my Christmas day post. So I got this great idea to buy Christmas themed hats for the cats. Dave tried to deter me,  he really tried you guys. 

But once I get an idea in my head, it's on like Donkey Kong. 

Before I begin, let me say this. Without even putting them in outfits, its damn near impossible to get two cats to pose together for a picture. They aren't like dogs where you can say, "Sit, Stay" and take the shot. No, cats are then ones telling YOU to sit and stay. 

But anyway, the first time we put the hats on the boys, they were clearly angry. So mad that as soon as we took the hats off, they decided to take their anger out on each other and were all out brawling all over the house. 

It was not fun.

The second time I decided to take pictures, I wisely decided not to put anything on Squish. He really hates it, even more than Nibs, and I'm pretty sure that is why he and his brother were fighting so bad the first time. Which is why you got a shot of him sleeping in front of the Christmas tree. Nibbler hates being dressed up, but since he loves and adores me, he puts up with my antics. 

Anyway, here are some outtakes from my numerous attempts at getting the "perfect" shot...which didn't happen. 

Enjoy!

I believe this is called "The Stinkeye"


Mom, I backed up all the way to the door. Why is this still on my head?


Doesn't the look on his face seem to suggest "The minute you go to sleep, I'm going to kill you"?


Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest Image Map