Friday, December 6, 2013

End of the Week Roundup

This week has been so hectic and crazy...with school winding down and everything else with life popping up this week I feel like the world is spinning really fast like a roundabout on the playground and I'm just along for the ride. Here's the round up for the week!

1. As I mentioned school is winding down. Monday night in my education class I had to complete my final project, which was teaching a lesson to the class. I don't normally like to toot my own horn but I nailed it! And I'm not just saying that, I aced it and got a ton of compliments from my teacher and fellow classmates. 

2. As of right now the only thing standing between me and my undergrad degree is one final and one paper. I already have once class finished and the grade to go with it (an "A"!! eeek!!!). My weekend will consist of finishing up these two things and then I'm free....well free until I have to go back for my certification. But free for now! 



3. Wednesday night, I hosted the holiday party for the teen book club. I got all the kids "The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear" for a gift and pizza. The teens brought in treats and we played Cranium. It was such a blast, and it reminded me how awesome my teens are and how lucky I am to be a part of their lives. 



4. Speaking of the TBC and the party...one of the teens created this Triceratops. I was so impressed by her skills with the sculpting clay! She also paid me a huge compliment at the end of the night. She said, "You're going to be an amazing teacher someday". Wow, just wow you guys, it totally made my night. 



5. Big hugs from Nibbler!



How was your week? 

 Linking up with Lauren and Lauren and Jennie!

                                        Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest Image Map