Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Chats with my Cats

I've mentioned before that I'm a self proclaimed "CCL", if you have any doubts about that this post should probably cement that for you....

I'm sure I'm not the only person out there who has conversations with her cats I've always been a firm believer that our pets are family members and should be treated as such. That means morning greetings, goodbye loves, welcome home kisses, and lot's of "how are you, I've missed you". It also goes beyond that and that's where this post comes in at. I present to you some golden nuggets from conversations with Nibbler and Squishee:



"I'm so proud of you but also incredibly disgusted"- What I said to Nibbler upon watching him catch a fly that was buzzing around with his paws and then shove said fly into his mouth with his paws. 




"Steal my birth control one more time and I'll have a kid just to spite you!"- I'm not sure which one does it but I keep my pack on my nightstand and for a period of time they would knock it off and leave it in random places, like under my bed or under my dresser. After I said this the daily heist of my pill pack seemed to stop. 



"Nibbler, this is not Flashdance and you are not Jennifer Beals. Move please."-Nibbler loves water. Loves it. Which means if you accidentally spill water on him, he thinks it's a treat. This also means that when I have to put his water bowl down most mornings he's standing directly underneath the bowl, preventing me from putting it down. 

"Dude, why does your breath smell like Doritos?"-Dave asked Squishee this the other day. No, I don't know why his breath smelled like Doritos, but it was pretty funny.


Squish's first Halloween. It was the last time I dressed them up. His face should explain why.


Do you ever talk to your pets?


                                        Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest Image Map