Friday, December 13, 2013

End of the Week Roundup

Holla! I'm just going to jump right into the list:

1. I finished school! Golf claps for me!


I won't get my final grades until next week, but no matter, I am done! This chick has a bachelors degree! Bring on the bill that came with student loans! On second thought...skip the loans! Anyone wanna set up a go fund me for my loans? Haha, I kid! I kid!

2. On Sunday, I volunteered to face paint for my company's kids Chrismas party. It was a ton of fun, minus me having to drive home in the snow storm that hit. I was dressed up as an elf, and I looked ridiculous. The entire drive home I was praying, "Oh Lord please don't let me die dressed like this"




3. With school being done this week, I've made it a point to devote some time to reading. On my lunch break Thursday I read for the hour and it was so nice and relaxing. I'm just happy to be able to make time for some personal reading, I have a TON of books on my shelf that need to be read!

4. This is how Nibbler and I cuddle most days, both under the blanket. He doesn't normally sit up on the seat part with me, so I had to catch the moment.




5.Bonus kitty picture!

Got this picture of Squish this week while trying out bokeh effects on my phone




How was your week? Linking up with Lauren and Lauren and Jennie!


                                        Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest Image Map