Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Christmas Card of Sorts

Dave's dad includes a "year in review" letter in his Christmas cards each year. It's something I always enjoy reading. Since it'd be creepy for me to ask all of you for your addresses so I could send you a Christmas card (and expensive to boot!), I thought I'd share the card I sent to family and friends this year with my own little year in review.


This year has certainly been a year for the books. We've definitely had some highs and lows, but luckily there have been more highs than lows. I graduated in May and began grad school in the fall. I just finished the first semester up and did very well. 

In June, Dave and I traveled to Jamaica for my sister's wedding. While there Dave was able to scuba dive and take in some sights. Unfortunately I didn't get to join him but hopefully we'll have many chances in the future to do so. In October, we joined a few friends in OBX for a few days and had an excellent trip. In doing so, we've also knocked off another state from our "visit 50 states" bucket list dream and are up to 10 states visited!

Nibbler and Squishee turned 4 in August. They're both still as cuddly as ever and currently treat the tree as their new toy box. I wake up each morning to find at least 2 new toys under the tree and the tree skirt askew. I like to think that they're just trying to give Dave and I a few presents as well. 

2015 is approaching much quicker than I expected, but as with each new year I'm excited to see what it will bring. Happy holidays to you and yours!

All my love,