Friday, December 5, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

Hello Friends! This week has been a crazy but good week. I've been running around nonstop but it's all good things. 

1. Thanksgiving was great and Black Friday was spent on the couch watching TV. Good times. 



2. Saturday I met up with a friend and we created these ornaments. They were super easy to make and look great!


3. Tuesday night was my last grad class for the semester. I know that I've got at least one "A" under my belt, so it was a successful semester.

4. Wednesday I hosted the teen book club's holiday party. It's my favorite meeting of the year. In lieu of reading a book, I bring a pizza and we play games all night. Sorry for the creepy flower faces, I don't think my teens parents would appreciate me throwing them up on the world wide web. 


5. Last night, Dave and I went to a local radio show's food drive along with my best friend Joe. If you haven't heard of Preston and Steve you should check them out, they are hilarious. Here's me with Steve!


How was your week?