Friday, December 19, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

This week has gone by so fast, I've literally been a day behind the whole week. So Wednesday I thought it was Tuesday and I almost didn't complete today's post because I thought it was Thursday. So it's a bad thing for getting things done but a really good thing when you realize you're one day closer to the weekend (and Christmas!).

1. Dave and I put up a few strands of lights in our bedroom, and I'm loving it. Christmas lights are one of my favorite kinds of lighting.




2. I made this Minnie Mouse teddy bear this week. I'm starting to step outside the lines of a typical bear and I'm really loving how it's turning out!




3. I also finished up a girl's onesie quilt this week too. 




4.  I can't stop listening to this song this week.


5. I got this once in a lifetime pic of Nibs posing in front of the Christmas tree this week. 



How did your week turn out?