Friday, May 1, 2015

End of the Week Roundup

Another Friday is upon us! Whoo hoo for the weekend! Here's the roundup for the week (which is only four things, because it's been a bit of a slow week, thankfully):

1.  Friday I stopped at my nearby fabric store and picked up a ton of fabric for a few quilts that I'm making. One of my favorite things about being done school is having more time to sew. 




2. Sunday I met up with my friend Melissa and we decorated some wine glasses. This was literally one of the easiest crafting projects I've ever done. All you do is dot some nail polish on a cup! 




3. Monday night I met up with my other friend Rebecca and made wreaths. I thought it was going to be harder than it actually was, so another easy crafting project all done! No picture though, whomp whomp.

4. Dave is my quilting helper. He helps me with patterns to make sure it's all mixed up and holds up my quilts for all my pictures. Squishee is Dave's "helper", nothing more needs to be said, haha.