Friday, May 15, 2015

End of the Week Roundup

Another Friday is upon us! This will be the first weekend in a while where I don't have a ton of plans. I can't wait to sit on the couch the whole weekend and not move. Sorry for the quality of most of the pics in this post, they were all taken with cell phones!

1. Saturday, Dave and I went on a double date with some friends and watched Avengers 2: Age of Ultron. It was a good movie but I preferred the first Avengers to the second. 


2. Sunday was all about the mamas. Dave and I started out at breakfast with his parents and then had a late lunch/early dinner with my mom. It was an enjoyable day!


3. Monday night I went out to dinner with my friend and we stopped at an amazing Italian restaurant. The food was soooo good and it was fun to hang out with her. 

4. Wednesday I had dinner with another friend who is planning a move to Chicago so the dinner was bittersweet. We decided to head back to the place where our first "date" took place, which I mentioned here. I said it then and I'll say it again, if that first dinner out had been a real first date, it would have been the perfect one. I'm going to miss her so much but I'm so happy she's spreading her wings. As my mom and aunt always say, it's not goodbye, it's I'll see you later. While at dinner, we got to see some cute little ducklings!




5. Another kitty sleeping in the sun picture. Lucky duck, when I used to lay like that my mom would yell at me to close my legs because it wasn't ladylike. While Squish isn't a lady, it does still make me envious. 


How was your week?