Friday, May 8, 2015

End of the Week Roundup

Hello friends! Happy Friday! This week has been quite busy, I'm kinda glad for the weekend, so I can relax!

1.  Saturday I spent the day working on quilts and this bear. The auction for the bear ends tonight at 8 pm, so you still have a shot at it! 


2. Sunday Dave and I met up with his brother and sister in law to hang out with our nephews. We spent the day at the Lehigh Valley Zoo. It was such a cute, quaint zoo, it was the perfect way to spend a Sunday.


3. Wednesday Teen Book Club met up and we discussed Moon Over Manifest. This summer we're going to read the Divergent series together and I gave them an extra "assignment" of figuring out what factions their parents would be in and what they think they'd end up in. I'm so excited to hear their responses! 


4. Is there anything more peaceful than a sleeping kitty?


How was your week? Have a great weekend and have a happy Mother's Day!