Wednesday, May 6, 2015

"Luck Fupus" Bear

Sorry for no posts this week friends. I usually write up my posts Sunday but this past weekend I spent some time with my nephews at the zoo instead so I decided to take a small blog vacation. What I do want to share with you is a bear that I'm currently auctioning off on my quilts page for a good cause.

Many of you know MJ from Luck Fupus. She's an incredible person who has been dealt a really crappy hand when it comes to health. The thing I love most about her is her resilience. With each new heath issue that arises she approaches it ready to fight. I've never met anyone as strong as her.

Anyway, inspired by her fight with lupus, I decided to create a bear to auction off. All proceeds for this bear will be donated by the winning bidder to the lupus foundation of their choice. Please head over to my Quilts by Nicole Facebook page to check it out. Even if you don't want to bid, just sharing the status is helping a greater cause. MJ has aptly named it the Luck Fupus bear, which I love!




As promised, here is the newest bear that I am auctioning off to a great cause. I'm hoping we can beat October's auction...


Thanks for checking this out, and I'll see you Friday with an end of the week roundup!