Wednesday, May 13, 2015

5 Shows that Should Have Ended Already

One of my favorite things about this time of year is reading the "cancelled TV shows" articles. I'm not sure why, it's just a guilty pleasure of mine. There's a few shows I think belong on this year's list and I thought I'd share them with you!


1. 2 Broke Girls

I used to really like this show when it came out a few years ago. Now the show seems to go for crude jokes versus funny jokes. Plus, the girls' shtick is getting kind of old. It'd be nice if they could catch a break, and then go away. Plus, the pearl necklace that Caroline still insists on wearing every once in a while (she used to wear it nonstop) needs to be lost for good. 


2. Bones

I've always really enjoyed Bones but it's been on for over 10 years (or at least it feels like it) and it's just getting old. I don't look forward to the shows anymore, because it's the same thing over and over again. Plus I think I read somewhere that you can always tell who the killer is, but I can't remember where. 

Runner Up: Pretty much any of those CSI:NCIS:ACRONYM shows. Except Castle, that's still a pretty good show. 


3. Supernatural

This was a tough one to put on this list because I love Supernatural and still do, however my big problem is that the show has lost its focus. I'm so sick of the series long story arcs that don't make any sense. I miss the days where the shows focused on making you laugh while going after different creatures. How many more times can Dean or Sam be dragged to hell or marked with something before the writers realized they already wrote it? 

Runner Up: Vampire Diaries. I don't watch this show but I'm pretty sure we're all past the vampires at this point. 


4. Once Upon a Time

I loved this show when it originally aired but now they're scraping the bottom of the barrel for story lines. I'm pretty sure the writers had no idea what they were going to write about past season 1 and they've been pulling everything else out of their ass. 

This is their logo right?
5. Keeping up with the Kardashians

I never watched this show, however I strongly feel that the Kardashians 15 minutes of fame was up....ten years ago. Can they go away already?

Runner Up: Any "reality" show. They're all fake anymore. 

What are some shows you would like to see go away?