Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Vermont

Vermont was such a fun, relaxing trip. We got there Monday night and left Friday. In between, we went dog sledding, toured Ben and Jerrys, spent an afternoon at a spa (wow...just wow. It was AMAZING!), enjoyed some incredible meals, went mini golfing, walked the nature trail, and shopped.

Hope you enjoy the pics!



Dave juggling with one hand...because we got distracted while mini-golfing.


I loved the scenery in Vermont. There was something to look upon in awe at everywhere.




This was one of my absolute favorite places to eat. It makes me sad to think I won't be having another meal there anytime soon.
The pinot there was delicious!


This was by far one of the most enjoyable vacations (minus our honeymoon of course!) that Dave and I took. 


That leaves us with 8 states down and 42 to go!