Friday, October 18, 2013

End of the Week Roundup

In the words of Dr. Nick (from the Simpsons), Hi Everybody! (if you know who I'm talking about, you probably heard his voice when you read that, didn't you? haha!)

I spent the most of this week in Vermont. In fact, I'm heading home today. It's been an amazing week, but I miss my boys so much. I can't wait to get home to them!

1. Friday night, I met up with my mom and Dave to eat at the taco place that I eat at too much. It was nice having a good meal and a great conversation with my mom and husband.





2. This week Dave and I vacationed in Vermont. I'll detail the trip more next week with some posts, but this week has been awesome. I love vacation. Going out to eat at pretty much every meal is probably my favorite part!





3. The only catch to being on vacation, is missing my babies. I miss my little creatures so much!




4. Picked up this necklace while on vacation. I love the color!




5. Caught Nibbler sleeping like this last Friday morning. He does it all the time but it never gets old. He hears the alarm go off, so he crawls underneath the covers and cuddles with me. Then when it's time for me to really get out of bed, he stays right where I left him. 



That's what I got for the round up this week, how was your week?


Linking up with Lauren and Lauren!

Follow: BLOGLOVIN ::  FACEBOOK