Friday, November 15, 2013

End of the Week Roundup


1. I ordered new glasses from Walmart last Wednesday and I was told it would take a week for them to get in. I was very surprised when two days later on Friday I got a call telling me my glasses were already in! Here is how the convo went with the Walmart eye care center rep:



Him- Hi Nicole, just calling to let you know your new glasses are in

Me- Already?!? I was told it would take a week! 

Him- Well if you'd like I can always call back in a week?

Me- Yes, make a note to call me Wednesday on the day you said it would originally be in. In fact, please put a note on the file stating to specifically tell me that they aren't in until next Wednesday, regardless of what happens. I'll be in tomorrow to meltdown in the middle of your showroom floor because you won't give me my glasses.
Him- Will do, I'll have my camera ready. 


2. I hate posting on Craigslist. I'm sorry, I know some of you swear by it, but I have never had a good experience with Craigslist. All it ends up doing is make me question my faith in humanity. Here is a tiny excerpt from one individual. The picture I'm about to present to you doesn't even cover a quarter of the emails I got before AND after my last email in this picture, it just gives you some insight on this particular person's complete oblivousness. They asked me at least three times before this email thread whether or not the love seat was still available and each time I responded that it was. Enjoy my suffering:


...and this particular person never got the hint. They asked me at least six more times if it was still available and whether or not a couch came with the love seat. It was awesome. 

3. Wednesday I hit two milestones for the blog. I hit 100 likes on Facebook AND 50 followers on bloglovin! Granted, they aren't HUGE numbers, but seeing my little blog grow is so exciting!




4. All I can say about this that great minds think a like, and no we didn't plan this one out...




And this, my friends, is why I love my girls....




5. Nibbler is my little heater hog. He always sits in front of the vents during the colder months. Here he is hogging up all the bathroom heat, enjoy my mini cartoon (and yes that is Squish's head you see in some of the shots, we were both watching Nibbler work his magic on the heater):





Linking up with Lauren, Lauren, and Lindsey!


                                      Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest Image Map