Friday, November 1, 2013

End of the Week Roundup

I'm not going to sugar coat it guys, this week was bad. Like so bad I almost said "There is nothing that could make this week worse" until I realized that there were plenty of things that could have made this week worse and I just needed to suck it up and put my big girl panties on. 

So enough about bad stuff, here's the good things that helped me through this week:

1. Lola invited me out to a local Halloween party Saturday night. It was nice hanging out with a bunch of friends just dancing and enjoying ourselves.






2. This song got me through the really bad days. Music is so therapeutic. Is there ever a time in our lives where music doesn't play an important part? 


Lonely Day by System of a Down on Grooveshark

3. I was super bored in my Wednesday politics class so I decided to watch a stinkbug walk for the hour and a half...have you ever watched a stinkbug walk? Probably not....it was kind of neat, when they moved their legs reminded me of fingers playing on a piano. I could almost imagine this little bug playing out a concerto for us to enjoy. If you don't wish to watch one in real life you can always check out this YouTube video. On a side note, am I the only person who thinks it's hilarious that people recorded this? 

Never mind....says the person who just spent the last paragraph describing how a stinkbug walks.

4. This week I was reminded how lucky I am to have a great group of friends and an awesome husband. Their love and support and encouragement really got me through this week. I couldn't have survived this week without them. 



5. Sorry for the incredibly blurry picture, however kisses from my Squish always make a bad day good:



That's it for this week's roundup....here's to hoping next week is better!

Linking up with Lauren & Lauren!