Friday, November 22, 2013

End of the Week Roundup

November is just flying by...I feel like I blinked at we're at the end. It's crazy! Here is the roundup for the week!

1. We made pizza one night this week, using frozen dough. It's amazing how quickly a little ball of dough will turn a regular man into an expert dough tosser.



2. Cuddle time with Papa! I don't know how Squish is comfy in that position, but he stayed that way for quite some time.



3. My friend sent me this text Tuesday morning, totally made my day.







4.  This past weekend Dave and I decided to rearrange the living room. I love the new setup, it's super cozy. And I snapped this picture. I almost broke the TV from laughing so hard and not holding it in place.




5. Nibbler hiding in his "spot". He's a big scaredy cat when it comes to unknown visitors or loud noises. He runs to the top of our basement steps and stares out the cat door of the steps. I decided to take a picture of it, much to Nibbler's dismay (he hates having his picture taken for some odd reason). 




And of course, Squish is like Hey Ma! I'll be in the picture!


That's it for this week's roundup. How was your week?

Linking up with LaurenLauren, and Lindsey!

                                         Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest Image Map