Friday, November 29, 2013

End of the Week Roundup

Happy Black Friday! Hope your Thanksgiving was good! Here's the roundup for the week!

1. Saturday night I met up with some friends for a Thanksgiving dinner/game night. I cannot begin to describe how much fun everything was and how delicious the food was. 




2.  I caught this gorgeous sunset Saturday night on our way out to game night shenanigans.




3. Wednesday night Dave and I watched the new Thor flick. I am a huge fan of Tom Hiddleston and his portrayal of Loki was awesome. It was definitely a must see flick. 





4. Thanksgiving was amazing, good food, good company, great day. Not much more to say. I'm thankful for being blessed with a good life. 




5. Dave caught this moment between Nibbler and Squishee one morning. I love how Nibbler is literally holding Squish's face and Dave's great timing with the lick. 




How did your week turn out?

                                                               Linking up with Lauren and Lauren and Jennie!

                                            Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest Image Map