Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holiday Wish List





This is my ultimate, money is not a factor wish list. Could I have aimed higher without the money factor? Probably. But these are things that I would want to open up Christmas morning regardless of their cost. 

1. Banana Republic Bow Belt Jacket

I'm lusting after this jacket...and the only reason I haven't purchased for it myself yet is that I can't put anymore money on my credit card or Dave might have an aneurysm. Repeat Nicole, repeat: I love my husband more than I love that jacket, I love my husband more than I love that jacket...

2. Better Life Emily Bag

Not only is this bag incredibly adorable, and WILL BE my go to diaper bag, but it also is created under a good cause. I can justify the price for the good of others. 

3. Silver Tube Necklace

These necklaces are all over Etsy. They are so darn cute and I have no idea why I haven't purchased it for myself yet. Super simple design that would go with pretty much every outfit, so it would definitely be part of my everyday jewelry.

4. Anthropologie Helianthus Headband

This headband is gorgeous. In the words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."

5. The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flammel Series

It wouldn't be a wish list if I didn't have at least one book on here. This series intrigues me. I haven't read any of the books yet, but I'd like to. 

6. Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation

This stuff isn't exactly cheap, but it's awesome. If I could get someone to buy it for me, even better. 

7. Pottery Barn Glass Cloche Jewelry Storage

I love this storage set. It's pricey for all three, but it's so darn cute. I would get at least one of the glass lids monogrammed, probably the necklace one. 

8. Calvin Klein Marin Sheet Set

I have this entire set (comforter too) on my bed and man is it luxurious. The sheets are soft, like sleeping on clouds. The problem is a certain acne medication that I shall not name that I do not use anymore bleached my pillows and sheet set. So my side of the bed is orange, not husk. Needless to say I was pretty irked and I'd like to get them replaced with nice, pretty, non-bleached new ones. 

9. Target Salad Set

I love this little set. I had cheap plastic salad tongs and they broke on me. Dave and I mix up salad for a side dish pretty often, so having a nice little set to use and place on the table for dinner would make me happy. 

10. Pottery Barn Ooh La La Swivel Chair

We are currently turning one of our spare rooms into my sewing/library/random room. I plan on putting a small white desk in the room to work off of and this white chair would just be the cherry on top of my perfect little room. 


What's on your holiday wish list? 

                                       Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest Image Map