Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend Haul

This weekend Dave and I headed to the mall to try and find some new shirts for me. I don't know about you guys but whenever I feel under the weather for an extended period of time, it always ends up doing some major damage to my self esteem too. Shopping with the hubs and grabbing a few shirts always seems to do some wonders when it comes back to righting the wrong. 

We stopped by The Limited, and they were running an awesome BOGO sale. Here's what I picked up on our little spree:












I don't know how long their sale is going on for, but you can't beat BOGO!

On a side note, did you know that Williams-Sonoma smells like bacon? I'd sit in that store all day for the smell alone. 

                                        Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest Image Map