Friday, February 7, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

After two weeks, the usual EOTWR is back! I'm still feeling under the weather but...

1. Last night I finally gave in and went to my local urgent care doctor. My symptoms were letting up, but my one ear was muffling sound and really hurting and I wanted to make sure everything was okay. I'm glad I went, the doctor confirmed it's nothing serious and I should be okay in a few days. Having peace of mind was worth the co-pay. 



2. Wednesday, we got hit with a bad ice storm. I lost power at 5:30 in the morning and didn't get it back until 10:30 pm. It sucked BUT I did get to spend the whole day reading Sacre Bleu, with only about 50 pages to spare. All life anxiety aside, it was nice to be forced to slow down. 



3. To "ease the pain" of being sick, Dave brought home this video game Saturday night for me. I spent the next two days comatose on the couch, partially because I was sick and partially because this game had me hooked. 


4. I caught Squish in the perfect "Dos Equis" position Tuesday night and I had to share. 


5. And finally, these two. Cuddling. Be still my heart. 


How was your week?


                                 Linking up with Lauren, Laurenand Jennie!

                                    Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest Image Map