Friday, March 14, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

This week has been a great week! Dave has been an awesome husband all week, between getting me flowers, tuning my ukulele, bringing home my favorite dinner and so much more, I could do the roundup all about him. But I'm sure you don't want to read all about that, so here are some other great things that happened:

1. Sunday I hung out with my mom and sister and helped my sister pick out bridesmaid dresses for her wedding. Then we went back to my mom's house and I did some trial makeup runs on the two of them for Jess' wedding. I'm definitely no makeup artist but it's kind of a unspoken tradition that I do the makeup on family members for their weddings. I did my mom's makeup for hers, my aunt for hers (and then again for my own), and now my sister's. It's such an honor. 



2. Tuesday was such a gorgeous day I decided to take a walk on a trail near my job at the end of the work day. It was a really good walk, but a bit too long. I decided to walk for 45 minutes and then turn around, which probably wasn't the best idea. I'm still hurting! I snapped this pic on the walk:


3. I guess you could officially consider me a grad student, since I'm accepted back into school and just need to enroll in some classes for the fall. I'm really enjoying my time off so it's probably not going to be fun going back.


4. Speaking of school, I was selected to be in two honor societies. It was a bit of a surprise to be admitted into both, but very exciting.



5. And of course, here is your weekly pic of the boys


How was your week?