Friday, March 28, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

Happy Friday everyone! I must confess this week has been a bit slow news-wise, so that means more kitty pictures! 

1. I posted a story over the weekend, if you haven't checked it out yet you can here. I have to be honest I was really nervous about posting it but those of you that have checked it out have been really kind and supportive and that means so much to me!

2. Saturday I met up with my good friend Linda again. She's a teacher and I love just sitting there and chatting with her about school, teaching, students, everything school related! She's hilarious and time flies when I'm with  her.



Her Saint Bernard, Honey, is freaking awesome too.

3. Part of the reason why I don't have much to post about this week is because I came down with one of my sinus migraines for two days and laid on the couch all day. My boys are always super cuddly when I'm under the weather...okay so they're super cuddly all the time but even more so when I need them.


4. ...except for when Dave's home. Then they're all over their papa.

Mommy who?

5. Want to see the worst picture of Nibbler ever? 


whoa mama!

How was your week? Check out my links tab to see who I link up with!