Friday, May 9, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

Hello! I can't express how happy I am that the week is over, I can't wait to relax this weekend!

1.  Nibbler loves to hang out with me when I make quilts. He doesn't get in the way, he just sits nearby and chills. Saturday I caught Nibbler sleeping with his tongue hanging out while I was stitching some batting to the quilt. 




2. Tuesday night was girl's night with three of my friends, we went out to dinner and then watched The Other Woman, which was hilarious. It was definitely the pick me up I needed after a tough week at work and I'm lucky to have such great, supportive friends.



3. Teen Book Club met this week too and we discussed one of my favorite books, The 13 1//2 Lives of Captain Bluebear. It was so uplifting hearing the teens talk about how much they enjoyed the book, what they connected, how they could literally feel what Bluebear was going through. I definitely left club that night feeling great.




4. I caught this picture on the way to work, the picture doesn't do the sky justice but it was such a beautiful morning. 




5. I love it when the boys lay with me together. It makes me feel so loved!



How was your week?