Friday, May 2, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

Normally, I write my posts the night before they go "live". I totally forgot to write this last night, so I'm doing it now, at my desk, at work. Sorry boss!

1. I took this picture of Nibbler last Friday from my iPhone. I really wish I had a good camera, but sometimes I can get some good shots on my phone.


2. Saturday my friend Linda was honored for her excellence in teaching. I took this pic of her son, Christian, and I while mom was giving her speech. 


3. Sunday was so gorgeous out, I had to do a little bit of work on a quilt I was making, but I had to stop and enjoy the day. My hammock was screaming my name!


4. Reason #1,428,457,216 that I want to go see Jimmy Fallon....lip sync battles!



5. They don't normally lay butt to butt, but when they do its simultaneously the cutest and funniest thing I've seen.


How was your week?