Friday, May 23, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

Do you know how hard it is to not start a Friday five post with anything along the lines of "Happy Friday!" or "TGIF"? Also, do you know how hard it is to come up with five legitimate things for the week when you experience one major event during that week? 

1. I graduated. I've mentioned it at least ten times on the blog over the past six months. Sorry for that, I promise to try and not mention it until the time comes for me to graduate again...which will probably be in another 7 years. 


But first, let me take a selfie
2. My parents gave me yellow roses and pink daisies the day of graduation, I now have them in a vase on my kitchen window sill (cause anyone with cats will tell you anywhere within jumping reach and they will get eaten. I love my cats but what jerks! haha). Anyway, all week long they've caught my eye. They are so beautiful. I think I might start looking for a rose bowl vase for my flowers, I really like how roses look in them. 


3. So I took Nadine's advice last week and went shopping at Goodwill. I found this adorable dress for $5 and wore it for the first time this week. I got so many compliments on this dress, it really boosted my spirits, and knowing I only spent $5 to look good made it all the sweeter!



4. Yesterday a really bad storm hit near my work, it was the first time I saw hail as big as strawberries drop from the sky. My friend was a few towns over and got hit with golf ball sized hail. The picture he posted was from his car on his way home from work:


5. I think my cats think they're goats. All they do is eat grass when they're outside...


Hope you have a great weekend and a great Memorial Day!