Friday, May 30, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

How was everyone's "short" week this week? 

1. Saturday my parents came up for dinner, it was a great night that ended with me roasting marshmallows over our fire while we sat around and chatted. This picture sums up my relationship with my Dad and I, we just goof around nonstop. 



2. I took advantage of long weekend to finish up a T-shirt quilt that I was hired to  make. I can't wait to meet up with the girl and see her face when she sees it for the first time. 



3. Monday I took a Zumba class with my friend Linda. I was a hot mess, both physically and metaphorically but it was fun hanging out with her and laughing over our "swamp ass". Yes, I went there, sorry. 

4. I've been looking for a simple pendant necklace for a while and about a week ago, I picked up this necklace from Express and I've been wearing it nonstop. I love finding accessories I can wear with pretty much everything. 



5. Even when it is ridiculously hot, my cats love cuddling up. Here's Squish passed out on my feet in 80 degree weather.