Friday, May 16, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

Do you think anyone out there hates Fridays?

1. This Sunday I finally get to walk for graduation. It's been 7 years in the making and 5 months of me waiting for this day to arrive. For the past week the anticipation has been messing with my head, like last  Saturday I was walking through the grocery store and thought that I was missing my graduation at that exact moment. Sunday should be interesting, I'm really looking forward to it. 

2. This past Sunday I spent the day up at my mom's house for Mother's Day. It was a really fun, relaxing day!


3.  This was my view while watching a movie Sunday night. Cuddles from Nibs and Squish was the best Mother's Day gift I could ask for. 


4. Tuesday and Wednesday this week, I went to a conference in Philadelphia, which is about an hour away from home. I took a bunch of pics, and I'll have more posted for you this coming week!

Ben Franklin Bridge
 5. I love, love, love this picture of Squish. The way the sunlight is splashed across him, the look on his face, it's so serene. I can actually hear his purrs when I look at this picture.




How was your week?