Friday, August 8, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

This week has been a really great week. I've got to spend time with old friends and new friends, what more could I have asked for?


1. Friday night I went to dinner with my good friend Gabby. We met while going to the same university and is one of the few people I consistently hang out with. A friendship like ours is rare, and I'm so grateful for her. 

Old pic, since I committed blogger sin #1 and didn't take a picture of our recent outing...


2. Saturday Dave and I attended a friend's "Baby-Q" which was a barbecue/baby shower mixed. We both had a  great time and I was super excited to give my friend the quilt I had made for her baby.



3. Sunday I met up with MJ. If you don't know her, she is the amazing girl behind Luck Fupus. I really can't express how freaking awesome MJ is, both on her blog and in real life. She has tackled so many tough things in life and still manages to come out on top. We met up in King of Prussia mall which is the halfway point for both of us and did a little bit of shopping. Meeting a friend AND shopping? Yes please!


The Victoria's Secret was having a huge event while we were there so I got to try on the angel wings too. Would saying I was on cloud 9 be too much of a bad pun?




4. Last night, Dave called me just as I was leaving for work and surprised me with an impromptu date night. We had a quick dinner and then went to see Guardians of the Galaxy, which was hilarious!




5. Nibbler loves when I clear the bed to clean the sheets. He thinks we are playing a game and proceeds to hide under the sheets and grab at them when I try to take them. He's giving me the "come at me bro" look here:


How was your week?