Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Rainforest After Dark Palette

One of the things I purchased when I went shopping with MJ a few weeks ago was Tarte's Rainforest After Dark Palette


At $38, I was a little hesitant to purchase the palette, especially since I had just bought several items at Ulta and got an eye shadow palette while I was there. But I loved the blush, and in fact, before I saw it in store I was loving the blush color. Then MJ pointed out that it was a really good value, since the blush appeared to be full sized, which would run $26 on its own, and there are 6 shadows in the palette, which could be the the price of the palette on their own. Plus, I really wanted to check out Tarte's bronzer, Park Avenue Princess. 



I have to say, I absolutely love this palette, love it. I love the bronzer, highlighter and blush trio. The fact that they are all in one spot also means I'm more likely to contour my face on a regular basis instead of just on special occasions, it's more convenient! 

The shadows are gorgeous, and it comes with a card that shows you how to create two different looks from the shadows offered. The picture below is the day time look. 



I seriously cannot praise this palette enough, I highly recommend it!