Friday, August 15, 2014

Five

This week has not been very eventful, so I figured in lieu of a "End of the Week Roundup" post, I'd do another Friday Five post. This week I've been listening to a lot of the same songs over and over, and I thought I'd share them with you today!

1. Kiss Me- Ed Sheeran



Over the past few weeks I've been slowly becoming obsessed with Ed Sheeran.  I could listen to his songs over and over again all day. 

2. Photographs and Memories (album)- Jim Croce




I used to listen to this album on Saturdays when I would work with my Aunt Penny at the gas station she co-owned with my father. It was a really nice throwback. The link above goes to the whole album, but I decided to share just one song here, one that has always been a favorite of mine.

3. Take Me to Church- Hozer




Wow. Just wow. This song is so sensual, I love it!

4. Rip Tide




I can't help but bopping my head to this song, it's such a great summer song. 

5. Small Bump- Ed Sheeran



Yes, I'm still listening to this song, I just can't stop.


And just in case you stopped by for a picture of the boys,I shall indulge, haha.  They celebrated their 4th birthday this week, so of course I had to treat them to a nice meal for dinner on their big day!

This first pic is Squish passed out in my quilting room while I work. This is normally how he sleeps.


Next up is Nibbler. He does this odd thing on some mornings where he jumps up in between the comforter and the sheets at the end of the bed and just chills there. I snapped a quick pic of him climbing out of the bed when he was done relaxing. 


What have you been listening to this week?