Friday, October 3, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

This week has been crazy busy, which is both a blessing and a curse. It's nice that the time flies by, but it's not so fun when you need to take a break. 

1. My printer at my desk randomly printed this Friday. It really creeped me out. 




The mystery of the rando print was discovered on Monday when we discovered that the IT department was just testing stuff. Still creepy though. 

2. I snapped this pic while taking a quick break at work. I love the bright colors of fall. 



3. I finished another bear this week! I was really worried that when school started I wouldn't have time to sew, but I've been able to find time to do it consistently each week. 


4. I've had this song stuck in my head all week. 


5. I was going through pictures on my computer and found this gem. I love my babies!