Friday, October 24, 2014

End of the Week Roundup

I'm not going to lie, this week hasn't been the best. I was anxious the whole week and didn't sleep well at all because of it. Luckily, posting the roundup of the week forces me to reflect on the good parts of the week and reminds me that it wasn't that bad

1. This past weekend, I had dinner with my Aunt Penny again. We helped my uncle set up his Facebook page and I was tasked with the job of explaining "tagging" to him. Multiple times. 

Source
2. The auction for the bear I created for breast cancer research was a success! I raised $90 for the bear and I'm planning on creating more bears for good causes soon!



3. I also finished my first onesie quilt this week for my friend and her son loves it!




4. I also had tea with my cousin this Saturday. She my cousin through marriage and we never really got a chance to get to know each other except through Instagram so we decided to start having "dates" to hang out. It was so nice having a quick, "fancy" meal together. 



5. Nibbler loves to cuddle, most of you know this, however climbing up on my shoulder while I sleep on the couch? That's a new level of closeness. I woke up to his little pink nose in my face. I love him (and his brother!) so much.